Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Woof Woof!


Rules for this one is simple, leave a comment on my blog and a way for me to contact the 2 winners. Winners will be chosen at random Wednesday 19th of August.



I have 2 sample sized bags of all natural dog food up for grabs. These were donated by Adams County Feed and SeeD in Hastings, NE.

Evo Large Bites and Diamond Extreme Athlete.

Evo is what our Havanese will eat, the ONLY thing he will eat. The "big bites" are only about 1/2 inch in size. Since switching to this food his teeth have improved greatly and the need to scale them at the vet annually is not needed.

As for the Diamond, I have no idea as to if Sully would touch it. So have your dog try it all out and see for yourself.

But wait there's More!!!


I will also be adding one full sized bottle of Fresh and Clean Dog spray with the sample bags of dog food. This is one of the ingredients I use to create my grooming spray for Sully.

3 comments:

The Krazy Girl on August 12, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

Reagan dog wants!!!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 on August 12, 2009 at 7:20 PM said...

we have been trying to find evo out here and haven't yet. WE are using Taste of the Wild dog food

Carrie Fairy Thoughts on August 13, 2009 at 5:01 AM said...

I think I should win this contest because I am going to donate the bags of food to my mom's dog. My mom and dad are poor and I don't think that Suzie (their dog they rescued from a horrible situation - she has a tattoo in her ear with a number - so you can imagine what she has gone through) ....So, anyways, That suzie can have a bit of nutrition in her life. My parents buy really cheap dog food and maybe some of this will get their heads to turn to something else and make the life a little better for Suzie. And the spray would be wonderful to groom her up!!

 

Krimsin's Reviews & Giveaways Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez